Friday, December 25, 2009

A return?

For the second time in the last month I had a reason to return to the Super Boring Blog and I have found pleasure in reading the messages of the past. So as I set here in the middle of a blizzard in Wyoming, I think I may start this up again. I will be going into this knowing that I am my target audience so maybe this time I won't get burned out... I give me a week tops. :)

Went to see Sherlock Holmes with Jan. The movie was pretty good, but a little long. The weather was such that we should not have been out and about.

Had a good dinner with Dad, Joyce, Jan, Rick, and Chris. Plus their kid is super cute.

Currently I am reading the latest Wild Cards book, Suicide Kings. Before I left I was able to pick up my comics for the week. My haul included a bunch of trades which I have been enjoying. Just finished the Dark Reign: The Hood trade before I decided to come down and post this.

Even though I am sleeping on an uncomfortable bed, I have been sleeping pretty well here. I think I may have righted my self emotionally again, with the constant bitch slaps finally taking a break from knocking me on my ass. Almost made it a year without a train wreck. Slightly disappointed but also kind of pleased that I made it so long. Maybe I am finally reaching the end of the tunnel.

I am sure Future Me is laughing at the naivete of Present Me. Well Future Me can bite it.

No comments: