Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back on track? - day 1

Stupid alarm clock is fucking up again. I did find a new alarm clock with the gentle wake feature but it is so designer that I think it looks unusable...

Went to the dirty plant again...

Had a playtest at Microsoft in the early evening so I went straight there instead of heading home for a very short time. Stoped at Comic Stop 3 and looked for a new winter coat. I am having a hell of a time with this. I want a coat that is comfortable from 30 - 60 degrees, that looks professional, does not look super bulky, has no or limited logo (not paying for their advertising), and has an inside pocket big enough for a book. The trend for this year is for all the coats to have the layered look. Which makes them all look super bulky...

The playtest blew. I hate playtesting games that have been out for a month

1 comment:

MojoScojo said...

I really like my iHome for an alarm clock...