Thursday, October 2, 2008

Belated Friday

Not sure what I am going to do with SBB. I have enjoyed doing this for the last few months but with the start of the new TV season I have found that I am being stretched pretty thin between the video games, comics, condo projects... I ended up staying up really late on this night (and the next) and just did not have the energy to fill out a report of the days activities. Then I got behind and until today (Thursday) did not have the free time to catch up. Since these next 6 posts were not done the day of they will tend to have a lot of generalizations... Deal with it!

Went to the doctor today to see about my cough which has been getting worse the last week. May have figured out why before I arrived since I got the first cold symptoms... We deside to wait two weeks to before checking for lungs...

Left work early. Still tired from lack of sleep on Tuesday night and I had finished goals for the week.

Went home and watched a ton of TV and played more Lego Batman.

Went to get my hair cut and the salon was empty! I really liked my last cut too.

No comments: