Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I wish I was color blind

Yeah comic wednesday! 23 floppies and 2 trades.

Carpet guy measured the place today. 146 square yards of carpet will be required.

Tried a new mexican restraunt with Quiana. Was pretty good. I will go back.

Look at paint colors with Q as well. I still have no color sence. I should just hire someone to do it while I am away so that I can stop thinking about it.

Watched an older SNL with Q. She love "The Beef".

Played no games today. Wii Fit will probably be pissed.

Read only comics today. Yah comic wednesday! I am getting excited to finish Six Frigates though. Last night the British started to show that a superior force is better than superior ships.

On a side note I found out that my car is smaller that Q's. They are the same width but hers is a foot longer.

No comments: