Tuesday, August 5, 2008

After

Jim and I were trying to stay ahead of the carpet layers so I did not get a picture with the empty room so you will have to live with one with some of the stuff back.

I am very very tired. Moving heavy stuff when medicated for a cold leads to very tired Paul. Did manage to get TV hung, XBox 360 hooked back up, bed refilled (so comfy), and BBQ on deck. It is beginning to fill like home again.

Watched The Queen on my Touch while waiting on the carpet dudes. Interesting movie about a fairly recent event that I did not know much about.

Watched The Middleman and Wipeout.

Played some FFTA2 and PuzzleQuest Expansion. Also tried the Geometry Wars 2 Demo. I will probably buy the full game but I will never be any good at that game I am just too old!!

Still reading Who Can Save Us Now? Only one story to go so I will probably finish up tomorrow.

No comments: