Sunday, August 10, 2008

More Swag

Before San Diego, I won a Hamlet 2 prize pack. The last piece of the pack just arrived and it is the Rock Me Sexy Jesus Doll. I have no idea if the movie is going to be any good but they sure are putting out a lot of swag.

Instead of being productive I decided to spend the day playing games. One game in particular: Penny Arcade Adventures Episode 1... There is more to the title but I am too lazy to look it up. I enjoyed the game but I doubt I am going to get the next episode unless it is cheaper. Just not that much fun.

Watched the first episode of Primeval. Not sure I can buy a secret organization that hunts Dinosaurs... Also watched some more Dead Zone on DVD.

Felt like reading an Ominbus and the only one easily grabed was Howard the Duck so that is the current project.

No comments: