Friday, August 15, 2008

The Soul will burn because it is so damn hot

Left work early...

Beau had the day off so we hung out for a while and played some Soul Caliber 4.

Watched Weeds, Eureka, Burn Notice, Psych and some lame movie about Boys and Girls Getting Down that I taped off Showtime. Now that I have the Tivo HD with the cable card I have started looking at the movies in HD and recording any that catch my eye. So far I have been disapointed with every pick.

Finished off PuzzleQuest expansion. Last boss was very tough he seemed to be extremely lucky and kept getting free turn after free turn.

Still reading Howard the Duck Omnibus. About half done and it is still very entertaining.

While watching TV I put my cabling from one side of the room to the other all of it went under the baseboard really nice except where it is most visible under the front window.

No comments: