Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Everything is better with a 'zilla at the end

Back at the dirty plant. Spent hours talking about the fact their system will never be better than 95% if they don't fix mechanical issues...

Currently have three multi-month full time projects that look to be happening at the same time... Sometimes I hate my job.

Today should have been someones 40th birthday... Don't drink and drive. It makes Paul depressed.

Watched a new show on BBC America called Skins. It is kind of a Freaks and Geeks for the brits but a lot racier. So far there have been two episodes and I am loving it.

Also watched anouther Code Monkeys and the new Eureka.

Played some Mass Effect and wanted to break things so played some Hulk then noticed that you unlocked things in the Hulk by having an Iron Man save so played a bit of that to.

I am reaching the point in the Howard the Duck Omnibus were things are falling apart. In the intro to the Omnibus it is mentioned that know one writes Howard as well as Gerber and I most say that is so true. All of the fill in issues are complete crap. I am not looking forward to the last two issues because they are not Gerber and were writen years after the first series ended.

1 comment:

MojoScojo said...

Sounds like some other plants I know of...