Monday, August 11, 2008

Lego Violation

Went into the storage room and noticed that when viewed from certain angles Lego Dude is violating the earth as Spongebob looks on in discust. Totally unplanned but funny none the less.

Today is the first day I have really felt 100 % since returning from San Diego. I still have my standard hacking cough but my nose is not stuffy and my head and throut no longer hurt. Hopefully the cough will become under control in a reasonable time again. That would be sweet...

After work went to the Stop and played Magic with George. I am not a huge fan of the current block of cards but we had some good duels today. Maybe because I beat George best two out of three with both decks... Even with George working his cheater mojo with the petal to the metal. Yes I am that good. :)

After the dueling returned home and started putting the office together while watching Venture Bros, Middleman and Mad Man. Middleman was awesome tonight with Kevin Sorbo as Middleman 69 and Wendy finally wearing the skin tight jump suit.

I am surprised how much I am enjoying the Howard the Duck Omnibus. I have read some HoD in the past but it is a much better experience reading the series in the correct order. As a plus the concept is so simple and out there the writer does not have to devote page after page explaining the concept That is one thing that I have against most of the Omnibuses, they don't read well as a trade...

No comments: