Monday, August 4, 2008

Before...

Tomorrow begins the last and most expensive stage of the remodel. This should be my last night with the crappy carpet that came with this place. I hope I like the new carpet on the floor as much as I did at the store.

Left work early to prep for the carpet install. Jim D came over and help with the heavy stuff which was good because my ass is being kick by this crud again. It is like every other day I feel like crap.

Watch last nights Venture Bros and Mad Men. This weeks Mad Men was entertaining unlike last weeks.

Still reading Who Can Save Us Now? I have been not reading much so it has been a slow go but I would recommend this book to any one that likes independent super hero stories. They are just off kilter enough that they would not work in a mainstream universe.

No comments: