Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cheated Death Again

Aparently today was just a startup test for the Large Hardron Collider, so no mini black holes were even possible today... Guess I should not have goofed off so much yesterday.

Made some progress on a work project. That must mean that I won't get to touch it again for at least a week.

Played more Mass Effect.

Watched The Shield, Entourage and Weeds.

Enjoyed my comic Wednesday. Discovered something with George that I will talk about when I have time to do it. All I have to save is Damn You George!!! Stop dragging me in.

I should mention that I hate Steve Jobs. Just as my return window closes he anounces a new iPod Touch. Don't get me wrong I love my Touch I would just like to have saved 100 dollars and had an external volume control.

No comments: