Sunday, September 14, 2008

Paulapaloza - day 1

This post and the next have been time delayed for reasons that will become clear.

I have good friends...

Today my friends started a two day celebration of my birthday. The theme was doing things on my 101 list.

I left work early so that I could get some cleaning and gaming done before 2.0 picked me up for my secret celebration. Played Mass Effect and Disgaea 3 and watched Do Not Destirb and Wipeout while straighting up around the place. I finally got the kitchen table back together.

2.0 arrived with E and 1.0 and the four of us headed down south to Key Arena where Todd had scored us some tickets to the Storm final home game of the season. After that we headed to a pub resteraunt where I had some really good Prime Rib. George took me home where I was shocked to find Drew waiting in front of my place. MA George Drew and I went inside and chatted for a couple of hours before heading to bed.

No comments: