Thursday, September 18, 2008

Paul Smash!

Played Incredible Hulk when I got home. My goal was to smash as much stuff as I could. I was very close to unlocking the achievement for destroying all the building in a section of New York when the game locked up... Almost two hours down the drain. I am actually not playing the game for achievments but there are a bunch of feats in the game that unlock special move and powers and almost every achievment is also a feat so if I want super ground pound I need to destroy a section of new york...

Watched Eureka (2 eps) and House while doing stuff on the pc. I really don't know why I like House as much as I do. The cases are so predictable every week and the lead is a jerk but it always seems to be the first of the watch while doing stuff programs...

Started on cleaning the spare room when I got the call that my guest cancelled. More Hulk for me...

Got Toys 3 and 4 in the Lego Batman Happy Meal toys. Looks like I missed 1 and 2...

No comments: