Monday, September 22, 2008

Stupid Street Date

Work was productive. Stinky did not stink today. Figures that he did not after I brought it to the attention of the Comtroller...

Finished Spider man Friend or Foe.

Crap forgot to mention the scary thing from yesterday. Heading home from George's, my passenger windshield wiper flew off. These were not new wipers so I have no idea why it happened but it did scare the crap out of me. Picked up a new blade today, so no repeat of this mornings driving in the mist with no wiper.

While I was at a fine retail establishment I noticed the tag for Lego Batman. I asked the clerk if they had any more. He went to the back and found one, but when he went to ring it up the computer would not let him...

I did end up picking up a larger 360 harddrive. Awesome side effect of the new drive is that the system is faster...

Watched True Blood, Entourage, Skins, HIMYM, and Big Bang Theory.

No comments: