Sunday, September 14, 2008

Paulapaloza - day 2

Drew and I are both early risers so we were both up and around much too early. We headed out and stoped at the office to see Beau. I got stuck looking at a server issue while they caught up. Drew and I then headed to the Lego Store to pick up the new key chains. I then took Drew to Qdoba before heading to my place to get picked up by 1.0.

Our first stop was the Freemont Troll. Drew is going to send me a picture of me picking the Troll's nose...

Next we met up with the Posse and hit the SciFi Museum. Not as cool as the Museum of my minds eye but much cooler then I had been lead to believe by others...

We then all headed over to the Melting Pot for a three hour meal that was quite yummy.

We then all rallied to George's where we had Rock Band and Ice Cream Cake. I got three talking cards two of which were the same Homer Simpsons phrase I was quite fun to open them at the same time.

No gaming today but I did manage to rip the tongue of my relativly new shoes. Just as I had managed to break them.

No comments: