Monday, September 1, 2008

Live from the corner of Peachtree and Peachtree

It seems like every street in Atlanta is named Peachtree. As you can tell they even meet up sometimes.

Today was the final day of DragonCon. I did not have much work to do so I was able to spend some time exploring the con rooms. Overall I was kind of disapointed. There was not much going on. I guess panels and side events are what make Dragon special...

After the con, Froggy took is all out to dinner. The Sushi was very good. Afterwords we went to the bar in the Hyatt and bs'ed until the bar closed. Heard an interesting story about the hottie from yesterday.

Had an other interesting cab ride back to the hotel. Turns out our cabby was drunk off his ass and weaving all over the road but I failed to notice since I was behind the driver and talking with th girls... Afterward they told me and I kind of freaked out. I so wish that I had known so that I could have gotten the cab number. I hope he did not hurt anyone.

No comments: