Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back in Carrington

Got back today only to discover Carrington is even more boring on a Sunday. Apparently everything is closed on Sundays in God's Country.

Since I have so much free time, I took sometime to upload some photos from my trip:

This is a picture from Saturday morning where the cold was trying to get me.


The giant out in front of the Chieftain.


A Rest Area that looks like a Steamboat. Not sure why. But is cool looking.


I finished SoA last night. I am looking forward to the release of the next season.

While sitting around surfing the web, I started watching Season 10 of Friends. I am surprised how much I don't remember for this season.

Really enjoying Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes. I also picked up Marvel Super Hero Squad for the DS. I am very disappointed it does not have the theme song :(

Still reading Dreamsongs I. I really have a hard time getting into short story collections.

No comments: