Thursday, January 7, 2010

Officially Fuckin' Cold

Currently outside temperature -23 F!!! And that is Fuckin' Cold. Not fucking cold because that would be very dangerous. It is supposed to be warming starting tomorrow. It is even supposed to be 32 F on Sunday.

Finally finished Dreamsongs I. Starting Hellblazer: War Lord later tonight.

Caught up on this years Daily Show on Hulu.

Work has been frustrating. A lot of work still to be done and time is running out.

Observation of the day: I wonder if Middle America is primarily Republican because there prime time TV runs from 7 - 10 PM instead of the 8 - 11 PM found on the coasts. I really liked growing up with PTTV from 7 - 10 PM.

The Convenience Store located near the plant has a cash register that when it successfully scans a product it makes the Sonic the Hedgehog Ring sound. I wonder if I buy a 100 things I will get an extra life?

Thought I might be getting a cold this morning but I have felt fine all day except the fact that my neck feels stiff and sore. I think I am just not sleeping on it well.

I am getting excited for Lost to start. I hope ABCDisney does not try and do a spin-off/prequel/sequel.

This blog post has the feel of a series of Twitter Tweets.

I will eventually post more pictures but I am too lazy to walk across the room to get the cable...

No comments: