Saturday, January 23, 2010

Multi-day Update

Wednesday:

Very sick. Little sleep that night. Just watched TV, played games, and napped all day. I also stopped at the Stop while I was getting some non-expired Nyquil.

Watched Life Unexpected. It was really good.

Thursday:

Slightly less sick. Very sick. Little sleep that night. Just watched TV, played games, and napped all day.

Watched The Deep End. It was OK but there are some great actors so I will give at least 2 more.

Friday:

Sore Throat finally gone but still not great. Forced myself out of the house all the way down to Fredricksen for startup at TCA. Stopped by Stop to see George but Nick was there so I kept going home. Was exhausted when I got home. Played a little Borderlands with JB. Early Bed.

Saturday:

Strange sleep night. I kept walking up but was still dreaming. Kind of freaky.

More napping, tv-ing, and Borderlands with JB.

Finally got a Netflix account. Let's see how this goes.

Watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs on Blu-Ray. It held up very well. Unlike Monsters vs Aliens. I have actually been thinking about my top 10 list of movies (I am behind on my podcasts which are currently doing their top 10 lists.)

Here is a not finished in progress list (in no order save the one I typed in):

- Cloudy with a Chance
- District 9
- 9
- Watchmen
- Star Trek
- Up
- (500) Days of Summer
- Drag Me to Hell

UPDATE: Can't believe I forgot Zombieland. My Top of movie of 2009.

No comments: