Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Palindrome Day

Today is 01-02-2010. I heart palindromes.

Technically still on start-up, but they are painting the floors this weekend so Craig and I went to the Medium City (Grand Forks) to get some better food.

Grand Forks is a strange town. They seem to have a bunch of "chains" that I have never heard of before. We ate lunch at Green Mill that was like an Applebees with really good food. Then there is Home of Economy that appears to be a K-Mart like store. I feel like I have slipped into a parallel universe.

Watched a bunch more SoA. Also watched the Doctor Who End of Time Part II. Overall a lot of fun but got kind of silly at times.

I am having a hard time getting into GTA: CW. It's fun but is not a good pickup and play game. So based on the many positive reviews, I picked up Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes and so far I am enjoying it.

One weird thing about North Dakota is that every place seems to sell Beer Cheese soup. I will never try it but it seems to be popular.

No comments: