Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm not even supposed to be here today

Today was the day I was scheduled to fly home. Best laid plans and such...

Today was another development session. Not as much progress as yesterday mainly because we hit most of the easy things yesterday.

Here are the promised pictures

Before:


After:


Watched more some more Duck Tales and the Season Premier of Chuck. Awesome Honda commercial with some of the case of Chuck that I would have missed had I watched with a Tivo.

Talked to the Nieces. They loved their Toy Story Lego. I can't wait to get home and put together my Build-a-Zerg that is waiting for me at the office.

Not sure how much longer I can keep this up when I return home. It is weird not be able to type about things that are really on my mind because others read this. Plus it is annoying that nothing seem to happen day to day.

Craig sent me a picture of me "actually" working.

No comments: