Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cheated Death Again - Belated Edition

Woke up and could not get back to sleep at about 4 AM CST. Watched the Daily Show and Colbert Report on my laptop as I passed time for my alarm to go off at 6.

Packed up and made the drive to Fargo to catch my 1st plane. Our trip to Carrington took about 3 hours, but it turns out that if it is not shitty you can make the trip in 2. So I ended up spending over 3 hours in the Fargo airport, which is pretty small and boring.

Made it to Minneapolis, which has a much better airport. They even have small little arcades in each terminal. I stop by the one by my gate and they had the Spider-man pinball game. What was even better is that the game had 2 credits on it and 2 balls remaining on the current game. IMMD. In my play I won 2 more credits so when I left I left one on it to make someone else's day.

Made it back to Seattle. Got home where I discovered I forgot to leave a not for the cleaning person to water the plants. I think they will recover... Went to Qdoba (real food!!!) and the Stop to pick up last weeks comics and talk with Friday.

Went home read some comics, watched HIMYM and Big Bang (a waste of Winnie Cooper. She had better be back.) Went to bed at about 9:30 and slept tell 6:30. Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight.

The sheer tiredness is why I did not post this last night.

No comments: