Monday, January 11, 2010

Startup Day Last

Last Night in Carrington...

Another Development Day in our special development room. Caught up on Colbert while waiting for Dan. I don't like the new HD set as much as the old one. Plus why doesn't Hulu show the widescreen version?

Was hoping to catch Big Bang Theory as I packed but the 7 - 10 prime time screwed me.

I have a neighbor for only the second time on this trip and he is very noisy. Hopefully he will be going to sleep in the next hour.

The plot has started to come together in JC: War Lord. I don't think I like it as a John Constantine book, but it is OK as a supernatural book.

Went in to Jamestown for dinner and I had the Bison Burger. Was just OK. Kind of dry. I am looking forward getting one in Bamff latter this year.

Off to pack then sleep...

No comments: