Tuesday, January 5, 2010

SBB#8482: Throwback Edition

Found a bottle of Pepsi Throwback today. It was amazing. I really hope that this does not become a non-limited thing because I will have a tough time staying on the wagon.

Dan arrived in Carrigton late last night and the electricians started to get there shit togethor, so we had a busy day at the plant today. Actually made some progress which was nice.

I came to a realization at dinner tonight of another group of people that I can not / will not be Friends with. And that is people that I work with on startups. I have been burned over and over again by these startup friendships that I just don't have it in me anymore. Nothing personal I just have it in me to give a shit any longer. Which is surprising because I am full of shit.

Watched last nights Heroes with my Slingbox. I had to let it queue for a bit and not skip commercials but it was entertaining.

Going to make a push to finish Dreamsongs I tonight. I don't think I will but I will make a solid effort.

Watched an AWESOME Onion News Network report about an accident involving a VH1 bus that spilled a bunch of sluts onto a highway.

On a side note when given the choice between a Prime Rib sandwich and an Endless Taco Bar. Choose the sandwich.

We have decided that Apache Chief's cousin is named Sioux Chef.

No comments: