Saturday, January 9, 2010

That is a Huge Ass Steak

Today was development day. With I/O check largely complete and our potion of the plant shut down for painting, I spent the day with Dan working on tying together all of the loose ends. We got a new room at the hotel so that we could work in relative comfort. Plus added bonus of internet connection.

Not sure what I think of JC: War Lord yet. I am close to half done and the story still seams to be setting things up. I hate it when the story is all setup and no real meat.

Went to dinner in Jamestown at the Buffalo City Grille. Had an Awesome 32 Ounce Prime Rib with Baked Potato and salad. Photographic proof of my completion will be provided later. My phone cable is in the development hotel room...

After a short absence started playing M&M: CoH again. Still Awesome but once you figure out the strengths of your avatar it is quite easy.

Really hoping I can avoid getting sick. Dan is seriously dragging with a cold right now. I can't afford to be sick since I go from here to my next start-up without a break.

According to the lady at the front desk it was -14 F at 5 AM, but when we left for the plant it was 2 above zero. The warming trend continued through the day and actually reached 13 F at lunch. Much better then the -29 F from earlier in the week.

Three more night on the road, until I sleep in my own bed...

No comments: