Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Getting back in the swing of things

Forgot to mention that I started to listen to Under the Dome by Stephen King. So far it is going the complete opposite direction of the 1632 series, because King has civilization far apart hours after being separated for the outside and Flint and David have Grantville rise above and lead the world to greatness.

Got caught up on admin at work and managed to have a Teryaki Wednesday before the constant flow of people chased me out of the office. Went to the Stop to pick up comics. Got to meet @shadowmaat. Ended up seeing The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnasus with her. The movie was quite good. Probably the strongest narrative I can recall in a Gillium film.

Had dinner with Jim and Elise. They had my x-mas gift which was awesome. I am beginning to doubt that I will be getting any of the video games on my list. Which is probably good since I really shouldn't play any games for at least a couple of weeks.

Came home and read some more comics, watched the new Leverage and a pair of Better Off Ted. I also built the Build-a-Zurg set. Not as cool as the Build-a-Buzz, but I have another Martian which is super cool.

I miss stability...

No comments: