Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Comic Wednesday

More work shitty-ness

Got my comics. Too many trades.

Came home and played some The Show. I really need to practice if I am going to have any fun, but that game looks Amazing.

Went back to the Stop to get packets for tomorrows ECCC pickups and ran in to 1.0. Told him about The Revelation. Only 2 more to go.

Returned home and played Toy Soldiers on XBL. Very fun. Apparently the developers are based in Bothell and damned proud of it.

Watched some random TV as I preformed some around the house stuff.

Was accepted in the closed beta for the Legendarily Entertaining Game Online. I am under a NDA so should not mention more. My first play session is tomorrow so I will get a chance to play for a bit before my ECCC work starts.

Got the rest of the baseball tickets for opening day!!! I am so excited for the season to start. Please don't suck!!! Believe Big!

No comments: