Sunday, March 7, 2010

Something Pithy

Made an effort to see Alice today but was scared away by the crowd and our late arrival. Picked up a couple of movies to rent. Both of which I had seen already but the 'rents had not. Time Travelers Wife was better the second time without being distracted by the lack of aging of Bana. 2012 was just as hoaky and awesome as the first time.

Strange Arizona fact: Thier left turn lights work quite awesomly. Through traffic get a green light first with the left turn lanes having a green as well, then the light turns yellow, and finally the left green arrow light comes on. It seams to work really well.

I am going to be returning this phone. While I like the larger screen, I can't stand WinMo 6.5. The final straw is that they removed the ability to mark all messages as read in the mail program. They had this ability in WinMo 6.0.

Finished Ring of Fire II. Not sure which book I will start next.

Disapointed I did not hear from The Pabber.

It has been raining off and on all day. Almost feels like home... Well at least sounds like it.

I have been eating too much here. Typical I guess.

I think it is this medicine that the doc gave me that has been giving me the weirdest dreams.

Still quite please to not be insane.

Sent from my HTC Tilt™ 2, a Windows® phone from AT&T

No comments: