Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Time traveling Wednesday

Oh Yeah Comic Wednesday. Too bad it was a super lame week.

Managed to complete the crap that my newest customer dumped on my lap. But TCA is starting to have issues. That displeases me. Trip to Fredrickson for me tomorrow.

Went to see a screening of Hot Tub Time Machine. Was occasionally funny but poorly edited. It felt quite obvious that there were a couple of character setups that were cut out of the movie only leaving the punchline. A joke with out the setup is not as funny.

Put MLB 10 The Show in my PS3 and 23 minutes later I was actually able to play. It looks amazing. My first impression after only 2 innings is that it is a lot of fun.

Watched the latest White Collar. I find a guilty pleasure in the USA Network's formula of their programs. Plus I read that they are thinking about a Burn Notice/White Collar crossover next season. That could be very cool.

Still to busy to read as much as I would like. I am sensing a trend.

Only 6 hours until I need to get up to get ready for my South End trip.

No comments: