Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Let's try this again - belated edition

Good news everybody, I have been official certified as NOT Insane. It was touch and go there for a bit but a large white guy named Michael Jackson really helped me out.

Played some Assassin's Creed 2 - Still not loving it. I really hate all the Italian thrown in with the English. It is like hanging out with the Demons' Nachos, except not Greek.

Watched last nights Amazing Race and checked out the website. Not only is CBS finally showing complete episodes online, they are also showing a lot of "deleted" scenes for each episode including the complete carpet interview with the different teams. They also still have the Elimination Station, so that you can keep up with the eliminated teams. I love this show!!!

Watched Whiteout. I was interrupted by work and had to go into the office for a couple of hours. Overall the movie was not good. In fact I would even go as far as saying it was bad. That Netflix account is paying for itself because I was so going to buy this movie.

Watched HIMYM and Big Bang. Missed the ECCC commercial that was apparently before the Big Bang. I did find humor in the fact that Sheldon could not attend this years ECCC because of his restraining orders by both Stan Lee and Leonard Nimoy.

1 comment:

Elwood said...

That's okay if Sheldon doesn't come to ECCC. I'd just trip him repeatedly.