Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Looks like I may have actually finished the TCA main project. I am so pleased not to make that drive any more. Then again they keep hiring me for other projects so I guess I will be back.

Tried my first solo Thai food experience. Ate at Zab Thai in Everett. It is located in a strip mall but the inside is very high class. They even have a piano!! The food was good, with large quantities, and a good price. I would recommenced it but I am not the best judge of Thai food, since I did have any I liked until a few months ago.

Played some more AC II. Rinse. Repeat.

Another 45 on the X-bike.

Watched Chuck (still not diggin' this season) and Lost (Awesome!)

Did a quick read through of the DC and Marvel previews for June. I really am hating how both companies but Marvel especially keeps putting out comics that are important to an ongoing but they don't collect them with the ongoing but instead collect them in a different trade with shit I don't care about. It is making me not care at all...

No comments: