Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Today was a good day

Slept in. Had Teriyaki. Costco was in to push memberships so free cookies and muffins. Left Early.

Hit Best Buy and picked up Princess and the Frog and Astro Boy. Two movies I really want to watch.

Hit Toys R Us. They were out of the Chrome Lego Stormtroppers. They were giving them out free with Lego Star Wars purchase, but they gave them all away on Sunday. I could not have gotten one anyway because of ECCC.

Stopped at the Stop and had a good discussion with MB which continued when NB showed up. Then when they left talked to Friday until I realized that I had been there for 3 hours. Totally not a waste of time.

Drove to the Everett TRU only to find that they two were out of the Chrometroppers. But as I was checking out the latest action figures, one of the employees found one and presented to me. I then went and picked up the latest TRU exclusive set instead of the cheap battle pack I planned on purchasing.

Spent a ton of money online today. Ordered an AT&T compatible Nexus One and a new pair of shoes.

When I got home I watched a little TV (Chuck, House, Lost) while I worked on sorting my photos. I was planning on moving my photos to ZenPhoto that my hosting company provides until I discovered that you can not rotate your photos. At this point my options are to pre-rotate, self install zen photo, switch to a no me hosted solutions or stick with Gallery. I am leaning towards the self install of ZenPhoto since I really liked the interface.

It has now been a week since I bought FFXIII and I have not removed the plastic yet. I wish I was not so busy a work so that I could take a "sick" day and catch up on stuff.

No comments: