Thursday, March 18, 2010

FKA: Nexus One Day

Got my new phone. It is a Nexus One from Google. I like it but I (of course) have a few issues:

- No native Exchange calendar synch. I have bypassed by having my Outlook synch with Gcal.
- Contacts sorted by first name with no way to change.
- Changing a contact in the phone changes the sort order of the contact in Exchange to First name. This is really unacceptable!!!
- Having difficulty getting used to the touch screen keyboard.

Went to the Stop again and talked with George for a bit.

Came home and played some ACII again. I would really like to finish this weekend so I can start FFXIII with a clear conscience.

Watched Damages and Justified. Both were good. I did not love Justified as much as tweeters did, but I liked it a lot. I think my biggest problem is my disliking of Olyphant. He tends to be the worst thing in everything he is in.

I here by declare that tomorrow will be slackless Friday!! I must get some actual work done!!!

Trying to decide what my new overly repeated saying will be. Current contenders are:

- Catch Phrase!
- 'Tis what the maiden proclaimed!

Off to read some trades. I still have some from last week to read.

No comments: