Thursday, March 25, 2010

Excellent day

Took a vacation day.

Got my contacts back into my phone. Was not easy but they are there and can be updated. Not sure it was worth the hassle.

Finished Assassin's Creed II. Even got the full 1000. I guess this could be a spoiler but I keep expecting to find out that my side is the "real" bad guys. In both games I felt that my side was as bad or worse then the Templars. They want more power, I go around killing the guys hired to watch over the city...

Cleaned out my closet looking for some skinny pants that are in good shape and found a stack of fat pants. I have no recollection of ever needing fat pants. I wish there was a manufactured date on clothes so that I would know when I bought something.

Another 11 miles on the exercise bike. I wish I knew where this endurance has been for the last 10+ years.

8

I guess I am starting to get used to the touch keyboard on my phone. I do need to see if I can turn off the autocorrect.

Tried to watch Repo: the Genetic Opera. Gave up after about an hour. Story was boring and made worse by the horrible songs. Not my cup of tea I guess. Glad I am not planning on seeing Report Men anytime soon, because I would probably be disappointed when Jude Law did not break out in song.

No comments: