Sunday, March 14, 2010

ECCC Day 1 - only slighly belated

First day of ECCC. Went pretty smooth on my part Got my picture taken with Stan Lee. Actually got to talk with him for a couple of mintues. It was Awesome.

Me and my team admited the Hell out of the show. I will leave the official anouncement to the official website but I will say our daily attendance broke 5 figures for the first time.

After the show went to the Tap House with 8.5. Later went to the Dragonfish where B and K talked about the Tron Legacy trailer for way too long.

On the way back to the hotel had the conversation with B. Only one to go. BTW never a good idea to start a big topic conversation at 1 AM on daylight savings switchover night.

Overall a good day. Hopefully I will get some time to actually explore the floor on Sunday...

No comments: