Sunday, March 28, 2010

post-ECCC day 2

Went to see How to train a Dragon in 3D. Did not know I was going to a 3D showing but it was. The 3D was pretty good and the story was a fun adventure. It was definitely a PG story as there were a couple of kids that were traumatized. Kind of pissed that the increased the glasses rental to $4. I think I am just going to buy a different ticket and bring my own glasses from now on. I am also disappointed that the Lowes AMC theater now has at least one faux-max theaters and no longer allows me to bring in a Jamba Juice. It is making me not want to go to the theater anymore again it was only their (at the time) $5 pre-noon showings that brought me back to the big screen.

Started Final Fantasy XIII. About 2 hours into it and I have no real understanding of what is going on...

Had the department head meeting for ECCC, lots of stuff was talked about. And there was steak. George stole my Prime Rib but the Peppercorn New York was still good.

+

No comments: