Friday, March 12, 2010

Pre-ECCC day 2

Got up and played some Toy Soldiers.

Left for the airport for my first pickup and got stuck in traffic. If I had not made an early exit off of the freeway I would have been late. So glad I was not trying to catch a plane or I would have been screwed.

Did a total of three airport runs. Played some GTA: CW and HoMaM while I waited in the Cell Phone Lot. Picked up Awesome Steve, who is still awesome, on the last run.

Realized that I forgot to clean my camera of pictures before taking it. I went to Office Despot to by a memory card but misremember that it took SD and not MemoryStick. Probably won't have time to take many pictures anyway.

Hung out at the convention center and started setting up admissions for tomorrow.

Went to dinner with a large group of people. Everyone was calling it an early night. My theory is because I got a hotel room. :)

Started reading Enemies and Allies.

No comments: