Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Anti-Graffiti Art

I have been facinated by what I like to refer to as anti-graffiti art. The act of covering up graffiti has created art in its own right. I could see some enterprising young tagger creating specially designed graffiti then when it is covered up creates a new picture. I think I may be in need of some sleep...

Anouther long day not hot thankfully. I got frustrated at the local project manager. Which in turn made me flustered. I really really hate being flustered.

No tv today thanks to The Ashes of Worlds. 206 of 478 pages read. Not bad considering back to back 12 hour days... I would talk about the book but I really can't talk about what is going on without spoiling important plot twists from the first six books. Let me just say if you lake SciFi series with lots interesting characters you could do worse then "The Saga of the Seven Suns"

I must slow down with the elipses...

It has been thundering for the last couple hours. At first I was quite pleased with the sound of the rain on the windows. Now I wish it would stop so I could get some sleep...

No comments: