Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thank You for Participating

Spent the day playtesting again. Ended up replacing my Crackdown rackdown and Halo 3 and picking up Lost Odessy for me and Ninja Gaiden 2 for Duece. I was the first one to finish the session not that it was a race or anything... Yes it was. I rulez!! Spent some time in a one on one sesion afterwards, I guess they have my file marked with my Mutant Ability to find fault in things... Crap does that mean I have harnassed my powers for good...

My 1st Gen iPod Nano is still chugging along but its battery is not holding a charge very well. So I made the call to replace it as my travel music machine with a 16 Gig iPod Touch. My thought is that I could also use it as my airplane movie watcher as well since the PSP is so uncofortable to watch movies with. But the PSP is still better then dragging out a portable DVD player or Laptop.

Watched Psych, Burn Notice and Last Comic Standing.

I am still reading A Confederacy of Dunces. I talked to the Microsoft Developer about the book and he said he had the same comments as me and that while it remains interesting it never gets funny. I have desided that it has three days to entertain me or it is going to be dropped. I can't remember the last book that I was unable to finish.

No comments: