Friday, July 25, 2008

Despite General Consensus Con-goers are Apparently Not Aliens

More con-ing. Not as an early start but still got there before the doors opened. Finished up with getting all the pictures I wanted to take. Overall Swag factor for the Day was positive.

Got the exclusive Lego Indy set. Totally not worth the cost but I am still glad I got. I also got a Joker and Batman Mini-fig set for playing Lego Batman that was kind of cool too.

Stood in line to get in the room for the Venture Bros Panel. Met a nice women in front of me in line. We will see if she actually calls me tomorrow or not.

I was blown away with the number of people that give a shit about Ghost Hunters. I figures that was going to be a dead spot in the schedule but it turns out it was not. We got in when over half the room cleared after the panel got out. The Xbox 360 original content looks interesting. Basically Horror directors given 10 grand to make a 10 minute comedy short.

I have a new favorite Ice Cream. Cinamon Bun from Ben and Jerry's. Oh so good.

Read some more Who Can Save Us Now? I really dug the 3rd story.

Played some more FFTA2.

No comments: