Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ready to Go!!

All packed and can't wait for my trip to San Diego to begin. With the new work responsibilities and the ongoing work on the condo, I was kind of dreading being out of town. Then suddenly I found myself really looking forward to this trip. I predict that I will have an awesome time hanging with Jim and Drew!!

I am glad I got the replacement plan on my Jawbone because it broke today. But Best Buy made the replacement really easy so I have a new charging as I type.

No JLU figures yet. Just empty pegs taunting me. Now I will have to wait until I return.

Went to the paint store and talked about how to paint the trim. Turns out they were out of the paint I needed so I will need to go back upon my return.

Started and finished Act IV in MGS4. Spoiler warning... You finally get to take a Metal Gear against anouther Metal Gear!!

Started a audiobook today. I think it is called The Plot to rescue Scorates. It is a novel about time travel. I am still tring to figure out what exactly is going on because so far each chapter has taken place in a different time period with a time traveler interacting witht the locals but not wanting to explain the how's and the why's.

Watched The Middleman and a large chunk of Weeds. I also watched a couple of episodes of Dinosaurs on DVD while packing.

No comments: