Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mission Accomplished

All that is left is some touch up and the clean up. I was surprised how much of my day was tied up doing the last little bit where the fireplace once resided.

So someone is using my domain as a spam return address. Basically I went from getting 10 to 50 spam messages a day to over 250 a day for the last few days. Almost all of these messages are auto reject messages from the original target of the spam. This is the forth time this has happened to me and just when I make the decision to switch from a catch-all approach to selective approch it has stopped. Lets hope it is soon because it is making this update process much more time consuming.

Still reading A Confederation of Dunces.About 25 % into the book and I have really felt that it is "one of the funniest books ever written". Maybe I just can't find a common view point in a spoiled lazy adult that still lives with he mother.

Watch a ton of TV today. Doctor Who, Stargate: Atlantis, Wipeout(Twoto an Eskimo virgin makes it across the Big Balls but can not find the pole. That is Irony staring you smake dab in the face), I Survived A Japanese Gameshow, BWE, Last Comic Standing(Ester Ku hot but not funny), Middleman, and Burn Notice.

Placed my carpet order. I can't wait for this hell to be over so I can get my life back...

No comments: